Applicants for BEA Scholarship 2021/2022 can now visit www.fsbn.com.ng to apply for BEA Scholarship 2021 Application Form next stage of registration Process.
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Division of the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB).
To implementing scholarship Awards between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Governments of Countries that have signed Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) with Nigeria.
We understand that many candidates are facing little difficulties while trying to apply for BEA scholarship 2021. Worry not as you’re going to get all updates about BEA scholarship.
BEA Scholarship 2021 Application Form Requirements
- Ideal Candidates should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honors Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
Undergraduate Studies (UG, HND & NCE)
- Interested applicants must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0.
Important things you should know about BEA Scholarship 2021/2022
- The scholarship is well-founded in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
- Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews (if qualified)
Eligible Field of Study for the Scholarship is as follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Education D. Agriculture
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for BEA Scholarship 2021/2022
To apply for PTDF Postgraduate and Undergraduate Scholarship please click on REGISTER. Login and continue your scholarship application by your documents and attach them to your online application forms:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3,
- Current School’s Identity Card
- State/ Local Government indigene certificate
Scholarshipking will Not ask you to pay any Kobo to any of her staff for the sole aim of helping you gain scholarship updates.
What we do is to provide you with all necessary information required for you to be among the successful candidates for any particular scholarship in the world.