Are you a High school seniors, a high school graduates, or current postsecondary [undergraduate] students in any of the University in the United States? Then $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2021 is available for you.
Essentially, this American scholarship program is fully funded by the General Motors (GM) Foundation to honor students who cannot attend college without financial assistance. Thus, it’s a honor for what you’ve made of yourself and the difference you are making for others.
Look! General Motors scholarship funded by the GM Foundation has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to deserving charities, educational organizations and disaster relief efforts worldwide since 1976.
Here is kicker; Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2021 is a scholarship grants of about $25,000 to beneficiaries.
Important Note About General Motors Scholarship Program
According to Wikipedia General Motors (GM) Foundation has a very well organized company that provides opportunities for College Students, current information available on internships, co-op positions, and scholarships.
Note, the General Motors Foundation (GM) does not give scholarships directly to students but sponsor organizations that are into giving of scholarships and financial aid, just like the BuickAchievers Scholarship Program.
The BuickAchievers Scholarship Program since existence have continues to be one of the United States most impactful scholarship programs back to back.
The Bottom-line is that, Buick Achievers Scholarship Program offers a Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) courses with a minimum GPA of 3.0 which is open for all qualified occupant of all US 50 States. In fact, the status for application is Full-time.
Remember that, this is the 7th year Buick Achievers scholarships will be awarded to students who have an interest in studying science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), excel in the classroom, and give back to their communities.
Special consideration is given to students who are female, minorities, first-generation college students, military veterans and military dependents. Since its inception in 2011, the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program has awarded more than $28 million in scholarships to 3,450 students.
Are you aware that the GM Foundation has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to supporting Education, Health and Human Services, the Environment and Community Development initiatives, mainly in the communities where the company operates.
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility – Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to submit the application:
- You must be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university [Proprietary and online schools are not eligible] based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2021 academic year.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Plan to major in a course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or selects Design related programs of study.
You can check the list of eligible majors through the given link: https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/majors.php
Eligible Level/Field of Study
The Eligible Level/Field of Study is high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary [undergraduate] students in any of the University in the United States.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship is fully funded by the General Motors Foundation in the USA.
How Much is Buick Achievers Scholarship Worth
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program will award 50 beneficiaries a sum of $25,000 renewable for four years, and one extra year for beneficiaries offering engineering program.
The scholarships can be used towards the total cost of tuition, fees, books, supplies, required equipment, room and board, and other allowable expenses.
How to Apply for Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2021
- First and foremost to apply to the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program, you must at first register as an applicant on the scholarship website at https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/register.php or apply at www.buickachievers.com/
- Secondly, you will need to activate your account by accessing your email, thereafter complete the application by providing information about yourself and your academic achievements.
Applicants are to provide the following documents that will be necessary for the application process;
- A list of your work experience and involvement in school and community activities.
- Your transcript of grades (online transcripts must display student name, school name, grade, and credit hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken).
- Your parents/guardians’ financial information from their most recently filed tax return or your own financial information if an independent student.
When is Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2021 Application Closing
The deadline for application of Buick Achievers Scholarship is February 27 yearly.
Do you think this Buick Achievers $25,000 Scholarship Program 2021 post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
Do you have any question about today’s Update. Let us know by leaving a quick comment below.