Required Prospects for ESMT Asia Scholarship can now login to www.apply.esmt.berlin/login to submit their application for the award.
The European School of Management and Technology, alias ESMT Berlin a private non-profit business school in Berlin, Germany, that was established in 2002. It is regarded as one of Europe’s most prestigious business schools, with the Financial Times ranking it 9th and Bloomberg Business week ranking it 15th.
We realized that many candidates are really looking out for ESMT Asia Scholarship for both MSc and PhD ever since last session have been concluded. Don’t panic as you’re going to get all info about ESMT Asia Scholarship scholarship.
Note: Application deadline is not yet specified.
About ESMT Asia Scholarship
- University or Organization: ESMT Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to € 5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Asian countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in business development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong desire to encourage business growth and seek career opportunities in their home country.
How to Apply for ESMT Asia Scholarship in Germany
- Method of Application: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a scholarship essay describing how students became qualified for the programme, a CV certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree (at least a Bachelor’s equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have TOEFL scores (at least 95), PTE (at least 64), IELTS score (at least 7), or other English proficiency test. Besides TOEFL iBT scores from a single test date, the ESMT Berlin accepts MyBestTM scores for the TOEFL iBT® test. The institution code for ESMT TOEFL is 8707.
Why ESMT Asia Scholarship?
ESMT Asia Scholarship will provide funding of up to € 5,000 to the successful international students who want to study in Germany.
Scholarshipking will Not ask you to pay any Kobo to any of her staff for the sole aim of helping you gain scholarship updates.
What we do is to provide you with all necessary information required for you to be among the successful candidates for any particular scholarship in the world.