All Interested/qualified Applicants for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021 should login to www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com to know when to submit application for Next Stage of the Application Process.
The Application Forms for the 2021/2022 National Merit Scholarship will be available on this site and will be announced in the newspapers from October 2021. The form must be completed online. Details of the application process will be given in due course.
This is in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
We understand that many candidates are really looking out for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021/2022 for undergrduates, since the last session have been concluded. Don’t panic as you’re going to get all info about NNPC/TOTAL scholarship.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021/2022 Requirements
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021/2022
To Register for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship please Login to www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com and begin your registration.
Scholarshipking will Not ask you to pay any Kobo to any of her staff for the sole aim of helping you gain scholarship updates.
What we do is to provide you with all necessary information required for you to be among the successful candidates for any particular scholarship in the world.