Here’s how to apply for University of Leeds Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship in UK.
So, if you want:
- Eligibility Requirements
- Scholarship Details
- Method of application for University of Leeds Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship
Then stick with me now, because… You’ll definitely love these article.
Let’s get started.
Important Note About University of Leeds Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship
The University of Leeds is a university that conducts public research in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The Yorkshire College of Science was established in 1874. In 1884 he merged and was renamed Yorkshire College (established in 1831).
These Scholarships offer students with an opportunity to be educated. Therefore, the University of Leeds is providing Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022
Why study at the University of Leeds? The university is the fifth largest university in Great Britain, with 36,250 students (out of 169). From 2006 to now, the number of applications received has consistently been ranked among the Top 5 in the UK.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Politics and International Studies
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in politics of global challenges.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a first or upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Must have (or intend to have) a Merit or Distinction-level master’s degree.
How to Apply for University of Leeds Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship
- Method of Application: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each part (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) or equivalent is the minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study. To be true, the exam must be taken within two years of the course’s start date.
The University of Leeds will provide salary as an award to the deserving outstanding international students.
Scholarshipking will Not ask you to pay any Kobo to any of her staff for the sole aim of helping you gain scholarship updates.
What we do is to provide you with all necessary information required for you to be among the successful candidates for any particular scholarship in the world.